It’s a good day when it’s a snow day…even though we have to make it up.
See look, we actually got snow. It wasn’t pretend!
Love to drink coffee out of my Polish Pottery mug. Fits perfectly in my hand.
Of course I have to include a picture of Bond. I don’t think he was quite as enthused that I was home, but he dealt with it. He is also keeping close tabs on that back leg of his… It’s gotta mind of its own!
It actually wasn’t for me…from what I remember…
Now, you can take a quiz on this momentous year!
1998 was a totally awesome year…
I encountered my three least favorite gym people all at once today
1) Super sweaty guy – I think the name is pretty self-explanatory
2) Guy/girl who doesn’t clean off the machines – Again, self-explanatory. I don’t want your jank sweat and germs all up in my business!
3) Guy who makes loud grunting/huffing/clearing of throat noises – I know working out is hard, but keep it to yourself. I’ve got my own issues going on over here. Or ya know, worry ’bout yourself!
A three day weekend!? Whaaattt!?
1)This is what third graders do when they are really supposed to be doing work/assessments
2) Did you hear I’m getting married? Well I am and now one of my students is excited about it too.
I like that I have such a long elegant neck.
3) We went and saw American Hustle this past weekend. All I can say is that Jennifer Lawrence does a pretty good crazy…
She was super nutso and even broke the Science Box by putting metal into it.
Also, I know Jeremy Renner’s character was the most up and up with the standards, but all I wanted to do was pat down his hair, give him a hug, and play it cool on the whole mobster connection…
Oh and Christian Bale was a mess…in the best way.
4) Today I was told that I was, “The meanest teacher.” “You are so mean to me, you are the meanest teacher.” Watch out dad I may take your title…
5) Wedding planning is stressful, but at least we have a date now! Wooohoo!! The people at the bridal show I went to were really stressing me out by telling me how behind I was…not cool!
By the by, if anyone wants to buy me the above shirt, I’d totally be okay with that.
Welcome back Five Thing Friday, I have missed you!
It’s not so much that it went away, rather, I got busy and ran out of time for it. Sorry blog 😦
1) Soooo, someone pulled the fire alarm today, during lunch, on the coldest, windiest day of the year. Thanks random child who had nothing better to do after eating lunch.
That kid in the red overalls just looks all kind of suspicious. (Please note that these are not children at my school) (Also please note, I’m sure the kid in the red overalls is a lovely person, really)
2) One of my students had a cough this week and I commented on it. He told me:
“Yeah, I think I got it from sleeping on the couch all night and letting my dog lick my face…”
3) I love Cincinnati…
4) David Letterman, a man obsessed with drums
5) Wedding planning is starting folks. Please stock up on lots of good wine and or champagne…for me of course 😉