Today is an exciting Friday indeed! I get to see these lovely people…
“Looks like a big ol’ beach…”
Mi madre y padre!
2) One of the first graders wore his pants entirely backwards for the whole day yesterday. A little Kriss Kross action for ya!
3) It has finally decided to be fall in Virginia Beach. I am a major fan of this.
4) I think this is pretty spot on
5) I have also discovered a new snacky type love. Pirate’s Booty. I know I’m late to the game here, but yum! If anyone wants to send me a few bags…I’m okay with that. It’s a snack food, trust me!
Just in case you haven’t watched a single episode of The Walking Dead…
You are welcome.
Oh and spoiler alert…if you haven’t watched any Walking Dead…
This weekend I did the Mariner’s Pirate Run 10K in Newport News. And guys…it was hard. I was not aware that it was quite so hilly. It was a beautiful course and I wish I could have stopped at a few points and just looked around, but it was not meant to be. Also, I was too afraid of the attack hornets that seemed to be guarding one of the bridges.
The shirts were pretty cool too!
I was Jeopardy tonight, as per my tradition, and I saw this awesome video! Skip to the 2:00 mark otherwise he’s just boasting about his washcloth.
Or the time I titled my post Weekend Snapshits and my phone autocorrected to the correct word. Thanks autocorrect!
It is definitely Fall out on my balcony. However, the weather is very confused as to what season we are in. Apparently VA is in humid, windy, rain all the time, feel like you’re living in a cloud season…
This little postcard was in my Birchbox last month. Ya know, in case you need a pick me up…
I walked to end Alzheimer’s on Sunday. It’s great to see so many people out to raise awareness for this disease. If you’d like more information about a walk in your area check out the Alzheimer’s Association’s website.
See! This is what I’m talkin’ about! Living in a cloud. Oh and that dog was none too happy that I was taking his photo.
Have you guys seen the new Ron Burgundy/Dodge Durango commercials?
This one is my favorite…
I literally watch it on repeat. The last line gets me every time!
On my drive home today I saw a cat that looked exactly like my cat, Bond. I parked in the 7/11 parking lot and called his name, followed him to get close enough to realize that a)he was not Bond and b) I looked like a crazy cat lady because that cat absolutely wanted nothing to do with me yet I kept following him.
Such is life, poor Bond is still stuck with me…he hasn’t escaped…yet…
What!?! A Five Thing Friday on Friday!
1) This song has been stuck in my head, I blame it on Dancing With the Stars…
2) While going over the calendar today one of the teachers mentioned that her dad was asking her about Hurricane Karen. One little boy on the carpet turns around and looks at me and says,
“Grown ups have dads!?”
I told him yes everyone has a dad and again he says,
“Yeah, but even grown ups!?”
3) I don’t know if I posted this already or not, but if I did you’re going to watch it again. Because Joseph Gordon Lovitt=amazingly awesome
4) I think the key to life is eating at least one Reese’s Cup a day (preferably in pumpkin shape) or a bacon Rice Krispy Treat. Truth. Fact
5) I saw a friend’s baby today after school and she was tiny, and perfect, and oh so cute. Babies=perfect.
Not much, except I’ve been very busy. Seriously. I apologize for my disappearing acts, and will try to do better, buuuuttt….
So, I got flowers. If you want one way to make all the teachers of your school jealous, get flowers.
So we already know my best friend is amazing. Even though she lives on the West Coast she still managed to get me an awesome birthday present that includes bacon. Bacon Rice Krispy Treat anyone?
I also attended a wedding this past weekend. It was beautiful with good food, good drinks, and good people. Congratulations Clay and Charlotte!
Today when asking how much a dime was worth a student answered, “Ten diamonds!” I am going to have that kid as a friend forever! Never learn how much a real dime is worth!