So yeah, usually I do a five thing Friday, buuuuttt Friday kinda came and went. So six thing Saturday it is!
1. Because I need more reasons to love Jimmy Fallon…
I’ll give it to Robin Thicke, Blurred Lines is catchy, but the whole “hey, hey, hey” thing reminds me of Fat Albert…anybody else?
2) I worked out this morning (what?) and I was pretty proud of myself. I did three miles on the bike, lifted some weights, ran for 10 minutes and finished out with more weights. I’m pretty psyched with my progress in lifting weights. I’m not looking to have huge muscles, just want to be a little stronger.
3) More music! I love this song by Sara Bareilles – Brave
4) Living in the lovely state of Virginia I see my fair share of vanity plates. Yesterday I saw, “UZTHE4C” get it? I think VA has the most (vanity plates) out of any state. Don’t believe me? Look here!
5) In a very short time I will be here
6) I know all of you, who are cooler than me, have heard of Songza, but I am just now trying it out. Songza is different from Pandora or Spotify because if classifies music by what you might be doing. Like saving the world for instance. I like it, but I’ll probably stick with Pandora so I can have my bad ass Kelly Clarkson station 😉