One. More. Week.
Today was exhausting. I think it was all the sugar I ate at a class party…and then at our faculty cook in. Yes cook in. Tropical Storm Andrea ruined our plans!
1) I got my breakfast ready (cereal and a banana) and sat down ready to eat, only to find out I grabbed a fork instead of a spoon. Forks don’t work all that well.
2) I love Michigan. This really shouldn’t come as a surprise by now.
There is also a special little place in my heart for Detroit. Jack White decided to help out the Masonic Temple in Detroit by paying all of their back taxes. That’s just freaking awesome!
3) Brian Williams rapping Warren G’s Regulate
4) I had to tell a student not to use “OMG” in her writing. She was not happy with this news.
5) I owe $.65 on my last natural gas bill. Yes that’s a point 65. Really? Are you going to hunt me down and barrage me with emails for .65?
Sorry for the lamesauce Five Thing Friday…it was the best I could do.