Ooops, missed a Friday yet again. So to make it up to ya…six things!!!!
1) Cats vs. Laser
2) I was having a conversation with one of my first graders about marriage. Yes marriage. Don’t know how we got on the subject since we were reading a book about floods and fires… Anywho… She has come to the conclusion that when you get married, you marry yourself.
MG – Isn’t mommy married to Steve?
S – No (with a disdainful and you should know better look)
MG – Well Mrs. First Grade Teacher is married to Mr. Husband. When you get married you have to marry another person.
S – (After quite a bit of thought)No! I marry me!
3) I went and saw Warm Bodies on Thursday
It was pretty good. It’s like what it would be like if you could hear what the zombies in the Walking Dead were thinking. Oh and it’s a love story…and it’s funny.
4) Ever wonder what people thought 2001 would look like in 1967? Walter Cronkite answers your questions. I especially like the Robot Servants of 2001.
5) I made taste alike Pizza Hut bread sticks last night. They were pretty good, but even with 4 Tbs. of olive oil in the pan they were still not greasy enough to be actual Pizza Hut bread sticks. Just made me realize how much oil and grease they really must use.
6) And just because the Super Bowl is literally right around the corner. Aaaand because when I was giving the spelling test yesterday I said, “I hope think the Ravens will defeat the Ravens 42 – 28.” and the kids looked at me like I was dumb…