…when you learn something, from the Real Housewives…
No, no I don’t think I am.
While doing some school work yesterday and today I had it on in the background. I learned a few things, life lessons if you will.
1) It’s okay to throw your children crazy elaborate birthday parties. Parties that cost more than my car, I’m assuming… I drive a Focus so that’s not real hard to do, but that’s still a boatload of money to spend on an event for a 1-year-old.
2) You can pitch a fit/make a scene anywhere you want. Really, anywhere. In Africa, while on vacation in St. Barth’s (seriously what’s wrong with you?), at someone’s wedding (extra points if it’s the bride), on a tour bus, in Central Park…
3) If you are not a Countess, Princess, or some other type of royalty, well then, what have you been doing with your life?
4) Just invite yourself places. People will have to let you in. They surely don’t want a scene with all those cameras following you.
5) Spend money. Lots of it. Even if you don’t have money to spend, just go for it!
6) Just be nuts, like really insane.
6) Plastic surgery. Go for the gusto! This is what should spend most of your money on.
7) You can sing. Just believe it, you can sing. Even if people hold their ears, close their eyes, and go into the fetal position when they hear your song…you can sing.
I got the above picture from VH1, they have a wonderful article on who is the worst.
8) Labels? You better have them and be able to identify which is which. Also, you must mention them at any point throughout conversation, even if it’s not relevant.
9) Use words incorrectly or say them completely wrong: ingredenencies (ingredients), Machiavellic (Machiavellian), Norwegian (Nor’easter),egmit (admit)…
10) Think you are the best…at everything…always.
Oh Real Housewives… I’m sure some of their crazy is amped up since it is a reality show, but some of this stuff they come to the plate with. Also, not all of these things are true about all of the Housewives.
Will I watch more Housewives? Yes, of course! It’s a car wreck and I cannot look away!