Yup, firteen because I don’t think I’ll be able to think of 15…and today isn’t Thursday (thirteen) sooo…
1. I love reading kids writing. If not only to see “not to mention” as “nottoomenchun” And phrases like, “We stayed up late (but not on church nights)” Cute right?
2. By the end of this school year I will be a so well versed on Kirby I’ll be able to teach a class on him.
Yes, that Kirby.
3. Someone needs to buy these for me.
They are part of Toms Campus Collection. I think they are pretty perfect…
4. September is Alzheimer’s Awareness month. Check out this link to learn more!
5. I got a jar of Cookie Butter from Trader Joe’s last week. Then at the checkout I saw a Cookie Butter chocolate bar. I was super excited to try it. Guess what. Cookie Butter < Cookie Butter chocolate bar. The chocolate in the chocolate bar was waxy and the Cookie Butter didn’t taste right…pretty big disappointment. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to eat straight from the jar…because I don’t already?
6. Every morning I set my alarm for 5:00 so I’ll get up and go for a run. Every day I turn off that alarm and wait for my 6:00 alarm to go off. Good times
7. Bond loves my new vacuum cleaner.
Psych he just likes hiding in the box. Still hates the vacuum, even though it’s awesome!
8. I do not like my new schedule at school, yet. I’m sure I’ll get used it. Last year we ate lunch at 11:15, this year it’s not until an hour later. Boo.
9. Speaking of Bond. His new favorite thing to do is to lay on the ground looking all cute and that he wants to be pet, but when I do pet him he gets up and stalks off. Cats are so rude.
10. I went for a run yesterday (in order to eat Chick Fil A) and got rained on again. I got rained on the day before too. What made it worse was that I ran in the neighborhood around my school. Stupid idea. The whole time I was worried that a student or parent I knew would come by and realize it was me all sweaty, running awkwardly and then being rained on. I may not do that again…
11. Taylor Swift’s newest song is supposedly about her break up with Jake Gyllenhaal
It’s a catchy song. Is that all Taylor is going to write now, break up songs. Really. I’m getting kind of tired of it. I wouldn’t want to date her for fear that she’s going to be writing a song about me down the line.
12. My Fight Club injury is pretty much all healed. Now, I just have a tiny scar under my left eye. OOooo, can I make people call me Left Eye now? No?
13. It’s 5:30. I was supposed to be doing yoga at 5:30. Hmmm, I’m still going for it. My muscles are all totally tight from the first week of school. Not to mention my computer desk is on a slant. I had the custodian move up the shelf, but didn’t notice that it was slanted until after he left. I feel bad asking him to move it again. It didn’t look easy the first time he did it….
Have a great weekend! Now, it’s time for yoga!