Oh yeah, that’s right! IT’S SPRING BREAK!!!
Do you remember Ren and Stimpy? If you do, then you may be a child of the 90’s
1. My Secret Pal at school revealed herself today. It was the school librarian. She did an awesome job of getting me things I liked. Plus look at the cool owl ring she got me today.
I love it! Then of course what did I do…leave it at school! Sheesh
2. The banana’s I bought at the grocery store are so gross/deceiving… On the outside the look like lovely ripe banana’s, but on the inside…grossness. They are all rotten and mushy. I can’t tell which ones are going to be gross or not even by peeling! The look totally fine on the outside. It’s when I bite into it…blech!
3. It’s Good Friday, so that means I’m starving. Not that I’m complaining. Just stating.
4. A Navy jet crashed in Virginia Beach today. I don’t live near the crash, but I do know people who work near there. It’s a little scary. Living at the beach and having such a large military presence, it is possible for these types of things to happen. I ask that you keep the pilots and residents of where the jet crashed in your thoughts/prayers.
5. I saw Hunger Games last weekend and as expected, it rocked my socks off!
I’m hoping that Leanne will want to go see it over Spring Break… I mean I could have missed something the first go around!