1) As I’m sure you saw earlier, I was awake at 4 today. No not 4PM, that’d be okay…4 AM. Not even the birds were awake! Okay that’s a like, they were…stupid birds.
2) We rotated math groups today in 4th grade. I overheard this right before I started my second session, “I’ve never been to her before. Is she mean?” Oh children, if you only knew…
3) I dyed my hair! Oh yes, I did! I really like it. I was afraid at first since it is darker, but now, I love it!
Weird smile, check.
4) The Hunger Games came out today! I’m soooo excited to see it! I really, really hope that the movie stays true to the book!
5) The yellow pollen of death has come to Virginia Beach…
It’s everywhere! It’s even on my windowsills (since the windows are open). I’m also convinced that it made Bond throw up yesterday. Yes, I’m blaming the pollen on that.
How did I move away from one of the worst places for allergies to another local with the worst allergies??
Oh well, at least here I get a beach!