What’s up!? It’s finally Friday!
Here’s the countdown:
1) Every Friday should include a little wine. I am so happy that I got a new bottle from the Virginia Wine of the Month Club!
A lovely Chardonnay this month. I’m excited to try it out!
2) Yesterday we had a Fire Safety Assembly. It was oh so wrong for two reasons a) there were clowns, three of them! b) They sang Fire Safety songs to Ke$ha.
Of course they didn’t sing the real lyrics, but ones that were about bullying. But, I do wonder how many of the kids in the crowd knew the actual words to the song and were a little confused.
3) Turns out that I went to college and got my Masters degree to teach to a test. That is awesome! Please, please note the sarcasm.
4) I got vinyl decals to stick on my big white wall. I’m super excited to play around with them and fill up that huge space.
5) Bond’s new favorite thing the past couple of weeks has been to swat at me when I’m trying to fall asleep.
Coincidentally my new favorite thing this week has been to spray him with water. Oh and just so you know, I did not stick him in the pantry or force him to do that. He did it all by himself…he is his own cat.
I had planned on running again today, but the weather had other plans. As soon as I got outside it started to sprinkle, that’s no biggie. Just as I was getting onto the main road big cold drops of rain started coming down. That I’m not cool with. I decided I didn’t want to be wet and cold, so I turned around and came back. Training fail.
I will leave you with a video from The Big Bang Theory. It’s Sheldon. I’m entirely convinced that Sheldon is Autistic. My favorite part about this clip is the mockingbird being out of tune with the wind chimes…
Is it sad that I know how he feels?