In this case it really should be, “What a difference can make….” And no it’s not as catchy or uplifting as the song, but, “the difference is you…”
Although I’d like to put in my request now to have Jamie Cullum follow me around and sing.
1. I did have a pretty good day, the largest part of it was just peachy. It was after the work day when I had to call a parent about something that it turned. See this particular parent wants something that their child can’t have. Just can’t do it. I called said parent to give them this not so great news and got instant shut down mode… Awesome. It will surely be a super fun meeting when we have it.
2. My day was made slightly better by the arrival of this:
Sweet! That’s not just one bottle of wine, ooooh no! I have a grand total of five and one of them is a sparkling white! I about five bottles excited about it 😉
Of course Bond was super helpful throughout all of it
3. Downton Abbey is over! I know you are sad too. I was pretty happy with the way things ended. SPOILER ALERT!!!!
I’m glad that Mary and Matthew are finally together and that she got rid of that creep she was supposed to marry.
However, I think it’s total crap that Bates got the blame because his ex-wife killed herself. C’mon well all know she did it to herself!
4. I’m doing okay so far with the no meat for Lent deal. I had a bushel full of sugar snap peas, grape tomatoes, and celery (amongst other things) for lunch and it was pretty filling. Three days in and doing fine! Oh! I also had a Dr. Praegers Veggie Burger they other day…not too bad. It was hard to eat my veggie burger while Leanne and Phil had steaks, but hey, I still got to smell the meat (TWSS?)
5. Leanne and I went to go see This Means War on Monday. It was a cute movie that unbeknownst to me Will Smith was involved in. Who knew? Of course Reese goes with the charming, blue-eyed guy with the depressing, sad back story, but hey it was entertaining even if I think she should have gone with Tom Hardy’s character.
Aaaannndd, that’s it. I’m going to drink some wine (only a bottle or two;) and chill inside. This is what is headed this way tonight…
It may not look like much, but the winds are at 29 MPH so it’s a little freaky.