1. I was up at 4 AM because a certain cat who was sleeping under the covers, forgot how to get out.
Yeah, I’m looking at you cat. He started clawing and pawing at the end of the bed like he was trapped forever. I had to lift up the covers so he could see his way out.
2. It might snow! Come on you know you’re excited!
3. This commercial sums up how you feel after a marathon pretty well.
4. Some of the girls at school have a real Mean Girls problem. I just don’t understand!
Yeah, you do, and it needs to stop!
5. I listened to my RENT CD on repeat this week. I don’t know how many times I listened to it, but it wasn’t enough. I could listen to that times infinite. Seriously. I am very sad because both CD’s of my double disc album seem to have multiple scratches on them. I really don’t want to get rid of it. I know I could easily download it on iTunes (right?) I just don’t want to!
While my guided reading group was practice our word ladders (starting with one word chair and adding/subtracting letters till you get to another word cut). My bad for not really looking over the words before I started… However, I was not expecting one of the words to be rum. Ummmm, thanks! I was not about to give the clue, “An alcoholic beverage made from sugarcane.” I can hear it now, “What did you learn about in school today? Oh, Miss G. told us about rum.” Yeahno. I just had them make the word rum, didn’t explain it, and then quickly made another word. Sheesh.
Lastly, I did another 3 miles today, it was not that great. I think that’s because I bragged about how good my run was yesterday. Yes, surely that’s it. Ah well. Tomorrow, I go out again and it will be a better run!
Happy weekend. I’ll be sure to take pictures of the “snow” 😉