Yeah, I changed to five this week…I was struggling for 15 last week.
1. We had a staff day today. Which means that the teachers still had to go to school, but the students didn’t. We are supposedly getting our report cards and grades done. Supposedly…I was at school until 3:20 and I feel like I did nothing!
2. I got new shoes today! Let me clarify, the former tenant got new shoes today! They are from Foot Locker, I’m sure they are nice, but sadly, not for me.
3. Downton Abbey is getting good! If you don’t watch it than a)you have a life and aren’t an old lady that watches PBS (like me) or b) just aren’t cool enough to understand the complexities of British aristocrats in World War I.
No not those aristocrats…
If you don’t understand what the above photo means…I am NOT going to tell you. You’ll just have to Google it and find out.
There is a slight difference
4. Since it was a staff day today, there were no students. Except when I showed up this morning, there was a student. The same student who is late pretty much everyday. But, now for some reason, her parent decided to drop her off to school early…on her day off.
5. The girls in our classroom have seemed to have made an, “I hate _______” club. It’s really not cool. Why are girls so mean? The really bad thing is that one of the co-founders is supposedly the namesake’s best friend. She joined because when she was trying to get ____’s attention in gym, _____ actually did what she was supposed to and participated in gym and ignored her friend. Crazy right? Yah, pretty Mean Girls for them, don’t ya think??
Hope y’all had a wonderful evening. I rounded mine out by watching The Debt. Good movie and of course Helen Mirren is wonderful in it! But, I also really enjoyed Jessica Chastain and Sam Worthington, good job on both accounts!
Have a great weekend!