Oy Vey! Today has been a very frustrating day; which is such a let down after a peaceful relaxing day yesterday.
- Student’s telling me, “I don’t get it!” and when going over what they don’t get, they can perfectly convey what they need to do and how to do it. Then me telling them that’s what they need to do, they still say they don’t get it.
- No one. I mean no one wanted to write a darn thing today. Nobody. I felt like I was performing Chinese water torture
- The Internet at my Master’s class didn’t want to work. When I investigated it with the “Lab Specialist” it turns out that my password expired Jan. 14th, yet somehow I’ve been able to get on the university’s email since then.
- We had technical difficulties all night in class…
- My professor rambled on three different subjects that didn’t need to be rambled on about
A couple of things made tonight better
He lined his feet up perfectly! I love it!
What is your favorite word? Why?
Discombobulated. I first found this word when I was in Junior High and reading the now defunct magazine called Sugar, which after searching Wikipedia, it seems is still a website. Anywhozits, I like discombobulated because I like the way it sounds. I like all the different syllables. I like the definition.