Happy Sunday! I hope you are having as great of a weekend as I have had so far. We’ll see what happens in the Super Bowl… I thought I’d tell ya a little bit more about myself. Without further ado…
Four TV Shows I Watch
- The Office
- Modern Family
- How I Met Your Mother
- Big Bang Theory
- 30 Rock
Four Phrases I Use Way Too Much
- “Probably” as in, “I probably don’t know.’
- “For the love of Pete!”
Four Things I’m Passionate About
- Half Marathoning
- My family
Four of my favorite foods
- Chick Fil A
- City Chicken
- Truffle Mac ‘n’ Cheese
I have so many other favorite foods, this was tricky.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To
- Trips to NYC
- Finally getting my Masters!
- More tattoos (don’t know when this is actually going to happen). I know mom and dad will be super psyched to see this one.
- The Flying Pig Marathon
Four Places I’ve Lived
- Clinton, MI
- Middletown, OH
- Bexley, OH
- Virgina Beach, VA
Four Things I Did Today
- As the title of the post suggest, I walked an 8K. Yay for me! I was only planning on doing 2.5 to 3, but I just felt really good, had my workout playlist on and kept going. I did most of it on the trails and saw a Search and Rescue team out. It was kind of odd and I’m pretty sure I didn’t get lost, so hopefully they were just practicing.
- Got some new jeans at Ann Taylor Loft, plus some other pretty good deals.
- Made French Toast out of some dry cinnamon raisin bread
- Changed a fuse in my car so I can listen to Sirius Radio again.
Four Things I Did Yesterday
- Did Yoga. You’ll never believe it guys…I did a tree pose on both sides and didn’t fall over! I am way proud of myself.
- Ate a delicious chicken sandwich from the Gourmet Gang
- Went out for dinner and drinks with friends
- Watched Dana Carvey be hilarious on SNL. Really they should have actual funny people on more often.
Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
- The Princess Bride. I mean, c’mon.
- Shawshank Redemption
- Across the Universe