Hellllloooo! I’m happy to see you all again!
I have been out of commission with a lovely cold that has left me feeling icky and quite sleepy. Hence, no posts.
1) While reading a book about pumpkin carving the students noticed that one of the characters had the same name as one of our students. They thought it was funny and laughed.
Then the student who had the same name called out, “Wait! Do I have a twin!?”
Oh First Grade…
2) Sometimes being a NYC subway driver can become a little monotonous…
3) I’m doing the Yorktown Battlefield 5K tomorrow. Even though Facebook keeps telling me it’s at 1:45, I know otherwise. Thanks government for opening all the National Parks again!
4) A new student in first grade looked over at me, looked down in my shirt and told me, “You have boobies!” Thanks kid, I was wondering what was going on!
5) I know Halloween was yesterday, but take a look at the these spooky scenes!
Happy November! Don’t forget the time change!