Trying to relieve some Friday stress, so why not talk about me? Right?
Now, don’t get this confused with, “10 Things I Hate About You”
Great movie by the way…
It’s fifteen things about me!
1. My favorite movie of all times is, “The Princess Bride”
I don’t even know how many times I’ve seen this movie. My friend Anna and I would watch this movie pretty much every single weekend for months on end. While watch it we would stand on the arms of the couch and then throw ourselves onto the couch while saying, “Oh Wesley!” Over and over again….who wants to date me now!?
2. I am an excellent whistler. It’s true, I promise…just ask anyone.
3. Ever since moving to Virginia Beach, I have become a big pansy about the cold. I’m not exactly sure when this happened, but it makes me a little sad. I grew up in Michigan and Ohio, not exactly tropical. In Michigan we would go to school with 4ft snow drifts and snow still on the road. Here if there’s even a chance of snow, there’s no school.
See look! I am standing on a frozen lake! True, I may have on two pairs of pants, three shirts, a jacket, scarf, gloves and a hat, but I’m on a frozen lake!
4. I think that kids are a very good judge of character. If they think you’re weird…well you probably are.
5. I am horrible at math and I really didn’t like school all that much up until junior high. Which is odd because that is usually when people start to hate it. It’s kind of odd that I decided to become a teacher. I did it because I had a wonderful band teacher in 6th grade and an amazingly talented chorus teacher in high school. If it wasn’t for them…I don’t know what I would have been.
I am not, by the way, the one smiling or giving a thumbs up.
6. I have an owl tattoo on my right side. Is in memoriam of my Grandma Marie, who loved owls. It’s like she’s always on my side and I love it!
7. I loathe condiments. Seriously. I have only just started to maybe be okay with mayonaise. They’re really just kinda gagworthy to me.
8. I am super excited about this!
Joseph Gordon Levitt, Christian Bale, and Ann Hathaway!?
9. Over the Rhine is one of my favorite bands. Yet I didn’t really listen to them until I left Ohio…strange…
I could listen to her sing the phone book
10. Ugh, this is hard!
11. One of my favorite quotes from this week came from a Kindergartner walking down the hallway. He said, “I am the only normal one here! Everyone else is so strange!” He then proceeded to walk down the hallway with his pelvis stuck out and his head back. Sure kid.
12. I do think that my cat is trying to kill me…
13. I am so excited for my best friends wedding! I think it is going to be awesome and I can’t wait!
14. While watching the news this morning. I saw this story. Basically I women, drunk, drove around a school bus and plowed down 4 people! Really!? What are you doing drunk at 7 AM?
15. My guilty pleasure as of late has been Downton Abbey. I feel like an old lady watching it, being on PBS and all, but I’m totally into it!
C’mon Matthew pull yourself together! You know you don’t want to marry that two timing chick!
Happy Friday Y’all!