Friday! Finally! It seems like years since you’ve been here!
1. The sunrises this week have been gorgeous!
2. Habanero shredded cheese. Where have you been all my life?! I found my fix at Kroger. I don’t know if there are other options out there, but it’s pretty spectacular. Pretty sure Adam Richman would approve. I mean it’s not as hot as a ghost pepper,buuut it’s spicy!
3. The Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! Mitch Albom wrote a great article about the last game.
4. Dear Songs/Artists, Please do not put dead air or weird glitchy noises at the beginning of your songs. It makes me either think that a)something is wrong with my iPod or b) my iPod is dead. In both cases I spend too much time stopping and trying to figure out what is wrong only to see that it’s your annoying song. So stop it! Love, Emily
5. The space shuttle Endeavour traveled down the streets of Los Angeles. I know there was a lot of hullabaloo about how they had to cut down trees and put down steel plates in order for this to happen. But watching that video, you have to admit, it’d be pretty flippin’ sweet to see a space shuttle outside your window.
6. I have had three runs where I haven’t felt like dying! I’ve been slowly building up my distance that I run. Crazy! Maybe all that research about growing stamina is right!
Have a great weekend!