Is it me you’re looking for?
I always find it interesting to look at the search terms people are using to find me. Usually it’s some version of “thelastcorral.” But, over the past couple of days, there have been some different search terms…:
- I love gym quotes – You probably want this post Thursday Motivation.
- when was the last time you did something for the first time yoga – I don’t know what that means exactly. Is there such a yoga routine?
- Joseph Gordon Levitt jpeg - I don’t hide my love for good ol’ JGL. Check out these posts Back to School, Johnny and Joe, and Three for Thursday.
- Big sailboat – There were some big sailboats around Virginia Beach a while back View from my backyard.
- Chigger bite remedy – Yes, I have this! When I went to the Outer Banks, I gotten eaten alive by chiggers. Check out this post, Highs and Lows, for help!
- What’s the difference between white cake and funfetti cake – Uh, only everything! White cake does not have the celebratory, colorful sprinkles mixed throughout. Nor the fun name. So if you want boring cake go with white. But, cake with the name confetti and fun mashed together? Definitely Funfetti!
- Are crayons called crowns – You want this post, Crowns vs. Crayons, and no crayons are not called crowns. Only people mispronouncing the name say crowns. Let me show you the difference…
Since it’s Friday I also thought I would share with you some things that made me laugh.
For instance this Perceived Exertion Scale
I think I’m somewhere between a 7 and a 10 while working out.
And lastly, because it’s the Olympics, Awkward Figure Skating Faces vs. Awkward Diving Faces.
You. Are. Welcome!
Have a great weekend!